The Online Divorce Symposium has been created to guide and help those going through a divorce or separation, or for those indirectly affected, such as family or friends.
The Online Divorce Symposium features:
The Online Divorce Symposium will provide viewers information they would not normally know they need. The speakers are experts in their field and will help you to make the right decisions for you and your family.
Separation and divorce are stressful and painful. The way you choose to resolve the issues can make it worse or better. You decide on the road to take.
The Divorce Symposium is dedicated to providing information and access to professionals who can help through this transitional time.
Each of the topics covered in our Divorce Symposium is addressed by an industry expert who has experience navigating issues related to divorce and separation. For many people, making that decision to separate or divorce triggers fear, anxiety, and doubt.
Being informed removes the emotions to allow for clear decisions.
Our group of professionals wants you to be informed of your choices and provide you with valuable knowledge for many concerns you may have.
Dear Dorothy, I wanted to let you know that the divorce symposium changed my sister-in-law's life! She thought it was absolutely amazing, and she learned so much. She feels like she is not going through this alone. Prior to the symposium, she was falling apart, and now she feels like there is hope again. This was exactly what she needed. Thank you!!
There are several stages of divorce that begin before the decision is made. Every stage has challenges and uncertainties. Whether you have made the decision or you are at the final stages of divorce, you can join our group of experts for a day of learning, guidance, and support.
All areas of your life are impacted by a change in the family dynamic. Now you have the opportunity to watch the entire symposium from the privacy of your home or office.
Can I afford to leave?
What will happen to our shared friendships?
Are they going to side with her?
My Ex is using our kids against me — what do I do?
Are my kids better off if I stay or if I go?
My Ex is dating someone new — how do I tell my kids?
Am I going to lose my pension if we get divorced?
I don’t want to sell our home and cause more pain for my kids — what do I do?
I was hooked on the potential of my narcissist Ex — how do I keep from making the same mistake?
Divorce is a time of change. It really rocks a foundation of most people’s lives. When we have our hearts broken or our dreams taken away from us, it is a time of growth and change. — Debbie Ford
As a thank you for signing up for the Divorce Symposium, we're pleased to offer the following bonuses for signing up:
1) Free journal and 12 weeks of journal prompts to provide motivation and guidance while going through your divorce.
Provided by: Rose Simard
2) Free confidence-hypnosis, digital-audio program
Provided by: Rae-ann Wood-Schatz, BA, RHT
3) Free 1-hour Therapy Session
Provided by: Joan Small
4) 5-session Reiki package, valued at $775, can be purchased for $450. Includes five 60-minute Reiki sessions, a discovery assessment, pre and post client evaluation, a monthly education email, a Holistopedia ebook, a $25 surprise gift, and a 30-minute Universal Sphere Energy session (solution-based energy work). Sessions must be completed at Diane Matthews' location.
Provided by: Diane Matthews
5) Chance to win an enhanced Signature Experience Session; a 16x20 mounted, retouched, fully enhanced image, printed on archival paper; and a digital version of the image for smartphone, etc, with a value of $1700. As well, a chance to win one of 30 gift certificates valued at $50.
Draw date: Fall of 2019 Provided by: Mark Laurie
6) Brain Health and Nutrition Gift
Provided by: Katrina Breau
This event is sponsored in part by ACES Association of a Community Engaged in Sharing.
“Hello Dorothy, As per our discussion last week at Womanition, the divorce symposium changed my sister-in-law's life! She thought it was absolutely amazing, and she learned so much. She met some new friends and also feels like she is not going through this alone. Prior to the symposium, she was falling apart, and now she feels like there is hope again. She thought it was a huge success, and it was exactly what she needed. Thank you!!” -Melanie