The Divorce Guide is a comprehensive video library of experts who speak on different topics related to divorce and separation.
Dear Dorothy, I wanted to let you know that the Divorce Guide changed my sister-in-law's life! She thought it was absolutely amazing, and she learned so much. She feels like she is not going through this alone. Prior to the Divorce Guide, she was falling apart, and now she feels like there is hope again. This was exactly what she needed. Thank you!!
The Divorce Guide-Video Library will provide viewers with information they would not normally know they need. The speakers are experts in their field and will help you to make the right decisions for you and your family.
READ ON TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE INSTANT BONUSES YOU'LL RECEIVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE DIVORCE GUIDE-VIDEO LIBRARY
Separation and divorce are stressful and painful. The way you choose to resolve the issues can make it worse or better. You decide on the road to take.
ACCESS OVER 20 PROFESSIONALS who can help through this transitional time.
Each of the topics covered in our Divorce Guide is addressed by an industry expert who has experience navigating issues related to divorce and separation. For many people, making that decision to separate or divorce triggers fear, anxiety, and doubt.
Being informed removes the emotions to allow for clear decisions.
Divorce is a time of change. It really rocks a foundation of most people’s lives. When we have our hearts broken or our dreams taken away from us, it is a time of growth and change. — Debbie Ford
As a thank you for purchasing The Divorce Guide-Video Library, we're pleased to offer the following bonuses:
1) Free journal and 12 weeks of journal prompts to provide motivation and guidance while going through your divorce. Provided by: Rose Simard
2) Free confidence-hypnosis, digital-audio program. Provided by: Rae-ann Wood-Schatz, BA, RHT
3) Free 1-hour Therapy Session. Provided by: Joan Small
4) Discount on a 5-session Reiki package. Provided by: Diane Matthews
5) Chance to win an enhanced Signature Experience Session and photography gift certificates. Provided by: Mark Laurie
6) Brain Health and Nutrition Gift. Provided by: Katrina Breau
This event is sponsored in part by ACES Association of a Community Engaged in Sharing.
“As you know, the Reforming the Family Justice System initiative is Alberta’s response to the urgent and complex problems in the family justice system ... [W]e view the Divorce Magazine as a tremendous vehicle for communication about the services and the alternate approaches that are already available in Alberta communities.” -Justice Andrea Moen