The Divorce Guide-Video Library has been created to guide and help those going through a divorce or separation, or for those indirectly affected, such as family or friends.
The Divorce Guide-Video Library is dedicated to providing information and access to professionals who can help through this transitional time.
Your Divorce Guide-Video Library can be found here: Members Only: Online Divorce Guide
Please contact the speakers below to claim your bonuses. You can find their contact info at the end of their videos.
As a thank you for signing up for the Divorce Guide, we're pleased to offer the following bonuses for signing up:
1) Free journal and 12 weeks of journal prompts to provide motivation and guidance while going through your divorce.
Provided by: Rose Simard
2) Free confidence-hypnosis, digital-audio program
Provided by: Rae-ann Wood-Schatz, BA, RHT
3) Free 1-hour Therapy Session
Provided by: Joan Small
4) 5-session Reiki package, valued at $775, can be purchased for $450. Includes five 60-minute Reiki sessions, a discovery assessment, pre and post client evaluation, a monthly education email, a Holistopedia ebook, a $25 surprise gift, and a 30-minute Universal Sphere Energy session (solution-based energy work). Sessions must be completed at Diane Matthews' location.
Provided by: Diane Matthews
5) Chance to win an enhanced Signature Experience Session; a 16x20 mounted, retouched, fully enhanced image, printed on archival paper; and a digital version of the image for smartphone, etc, with a value of $1700. As well, a chance to win one of 30 gift certificates valued at $50.
Draw date: Fall of 2019 Provided by: Mark Laurie
6) Brain Health and Nutrition Gift
Provided by: Katrina Breau
“Hello Dorothy, As per our discussion last week at Womanition, the divorce symposium changed my sister-in-law's life! She thought it was absolutely amazing, and she learned so much. She met some new friends and also feels like she is not going through this alone. Prior to the symposium, she was falling apart, and now she feels like there is hope again. She thought it was a huge success, and it was exactly what she needed. Thank you!!” -Melanie