The Divorce Guide-Video Library has been created to guide and help those going through a divorce or separation, or for those indirectly affected, such as family or friends.
The Divorce Guide-Video Library is dedicated to providing information and access to professionals who can help through this transitional time.
Your Divorce Guide-Video Library can be found here: Members Only: Online Divorce Guide
Please contact the speakers below to claim your bonuses. You can find their contact info at the end of their videos.
As a thank you for signing up for the Divorce Guide, we're pleased to offer the following bonuses for signing up:
1) Free journal and 12 weeks of journal prompts to provide motivation and guidance while going through your divorce.
Provided by: Rose Simard
2) Free confidence-hypnosis, digital-audio program
Provided by: Rae-ann Wood-Schatz, BA, RHT
3) Free 1-hour Therapy Session
Provided by: Joan Small
4) 5-session Reiki package, valued at $775, can be purchased for $450. Includes five 60-minute Reiki sessions, a discovery assessment, pre and post client evaluation, a monthly education email, a Holistopedia ebook, a $25 surprise gift, and a 30-minute Universal Sphere Energy session (solution-based energy work). Sessions must be completed at Diane Matthews' location.
Provided by: Diane Matthews
5) Chance to win an enhanced Signature Experience Session; a 16x20 mounted, retouched, fully enhanced image, printed on archival paper; and a digital version of the image for smartphone, etc, with a value of $1700. As well, a chance to win one of 30 gift certificates valued at $50.
Draw date: Fall of 2019 Provided by: Mark Laurie
6) Brain Health and Nutrition Gift
Provided by: Katrina Breau
“As you know, the Reforming the Family Justice System initiative is Alberta’s response to the urgent and complex problems in the family justice system ... [W]e view the Divorce Magazine as a tremendous vehicle for communication about the services and the alternate approaches that are already available in Alberta communities.” -Justice Andrea Moen